Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default USING DATA FROM AN EXCEL FILE TO IMPORT INTO ANOTHER

I have two excel files - one is a spreadsheet for booking annual leave, the
other is for a weekly duty rota.

So that I do not have to go through each file and re-enter the information,
can anyone suggest how I might be able to do this. I do not want to link
individual cells, since names may change, not in the same order.

HELP!!!