Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SumProduct Help

I want to create a formula on Sheet1 that will give me the SUM of all
values on Sheet2 column G where the value in column B is = "x".

I think I need to use the SumProduct formula as an array to do this but
I'm not sure how to go about doing it.

Thanks,
Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=SUMPRODUCT(--(G1:G100),--(B1:B100="x"))

Enter as a regular formula, not an array. Adjust the ranges to suit your
needs.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.