Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default hide rows where cell condition is not met

How can hide rows where a cell condition is not met? ie, If two cells (same
row) are not equal, hide the row. Otherwise I have put a formula that
compares the two cells and returns TRUE or FALSE. I want to hide the TRUEs
not delete and I don't want to sort the sheet based on this result. I just
want to hide/display.

Data: select a cell x rows below the current, where x is designate manxman Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 July 18th 06 05:32 PM
Rows to drop off (hide) when a value is entered into a cell jbeck068 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 June 22nd 06 01:47 AM
Can I hide rows in Excel 2002 using a formula in a cell? Marc Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 January 31st 06 11:36 PM
enhanced conditional formatting Stuart Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 13 November 13th 05 07:20 PM
How can I get a cell locked if the condition is false? FareedAhmed76 Excel Worksheet Functions 1 February 18th 05 01:49 PM