Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default When I edit the cells referenced in my formula, the result does ch

At work when I edit the cells referenced in my formula, the result doesn't
change, on different worksheets that are linked to the formula. I am sure
this is just a simple setting that must have been changed. Any help would be
greatly appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Perhaps

Toolsoptionscalculation and set it to automatic

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

trav wrote:
At work when I edit the cells referenced in my formula, the result doesn't
change, on different worksheets that are linked to the formula. I am sure
this is just a simple setting that must have been changed. Any help would be
greatly appreciated

How do I use a referenced cell's formula instead of formula output? Farrelltw Excel Worksheet Functions 0 February 10th 06 05:00 PM
VBA Monty Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 30th 06 01:37 PM
I NEED HELP with the SPELLNUMBER Function vag Excel Worksheet Functions 0 June 21st 05 08:17 AM