Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I create calculated items on pivot table reports?

I have one example pivot table report. In the source worksheet, there is
columns named as Account and Department.

When used this data(worksheet) as pivot table source data, on pivot table
feilds list there are two feilds created named as Account2 and Department2. I
want to know how I can create and use the feilds in pivot table report those
have no columns in source data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There may be another pivot table in the workbook based on the same data,
and it contains calculated fields.

To create a calculate field, select a cell in the pivot table
On the PivotTable toolbar, choose PivotTableFormulasCalculated Field
Type a name for the field, and enter a formula

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures