Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default "No RETURN() or HALT() function found on macro sheet."

Hi,

Does anyone know what the above error message means? I am trying to use
Template Wizard with Data Tracking across a network (template is a shortcut
to a network location and the database is also in a networked location). It
works on my PC where I set it all up from, but when one opens up the template
from another PC, the above error message comes up.

Thanks for any help.

Will
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

will

I know you are running xl2000 so here's a link to a fix.

How you making out with the Template Wizard problem.

I'm still making attempts to solve your problem there.

Gord

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:31:01 -0800, will wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know what the above error message means? I am trying to use
Template Wizard with Data Tracking across a network (template is a shortcut
to a network location and the database is also in a networked location). It
works on my PC where I set it all up from, but when one opens up the template
from another PC, the above error message comes up.

Thanks for any help.

Will

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Gord,

Thanks for that. I had spotted that as well, and thought that must be the
answer, but I am running SP3 anyway which it says should fix that error, so I
think it must be something else. It also says that it is caused by AutoSave
being on, which is not the case for me.

I think I found the answer to the previous query - I posted an update on
that message, saying that I think the problem was that I was using a template
but which wasn't stored in the template folder. When I correctly recorded the
template in the template folder, then this seemed to work OK.

Thanks for any further info on how to get round this networking of using
Template Wizard.

Will