Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default "No RETURN() or HALT() function found on macro sheet."

will

I know you are running xl2000 so here's a link to a fix.

How you making out with the Template Wizard problem.

I'm still making attempts to solve your problem there.

Gord

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:31:01 -0800, will wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know what the above error message means? I am trying to use
Template Wizard with Data Tracking across a network (template is a shortcut
to a network location and the database is also in a networked location). It
works on my PC where I set it all up from, but when one opens up the template
from another PC, the above error message comes up.

Thanks for any help.

Will