Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Digital signatures in Excel

Hi,
I am looking for information to apply digital signatures to a .xls
document from VB. I saw how to do it in a Word document:

Set wordapp = CreateObject("Word.Application")
Set worddoc = wordapp.Documents.Open(docu)
wordapp.Visible = True
Set sig = worddoc.Signatures.Add

In Excel it must be similar using Excel objects instead of Word, but it
fails. Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks, but that nos is what I was looking for. In that article, it explains
how to avoid the security warnings, but it doesn't talk about adding the
digital signature from VB.
Thanks anyway. :-(