Harlan Grove

Default Make a Fresnel Zone Calculator

"SlimPickins" wrote...
I wantt to make a calculator with excel. I know some excel basics, but
I need help with the formula in the link below.

http://www.softwright.com/faq/engine...Clearance.html

Presumably you'd be entering N, lambda, D_1 and D_2, and want F_N. If so,
calculate F_N as

=SQRT(N*lambda*HARMEAN(D_1,D_2))

I would also like downtilt and azimuth calculators from the link
below.

http://www.wisp-router.com/calculators/fresnel.php

I'd need to edit this site's source to find the formulas in the php code.
You wouldn't happen to have a more explicit reference, would you?

SlimPickins

I found this fresnel.xls. It should be attached, if I didn't screw it
up.

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:33:28 -0800, "Harlan Grove"
wrote:

"SlimPickins" wrote...
I wantt to make a calculator with excel. I know some excel basics, but
I need help with the formula in the link below.

http://www.softwright.com/faq/engine...Clearance.html

Presumably you'd be entering N, lambda, D_1 and D_2, and want F_N. If so,
calculate F_N as

=SQRT(N*lambda*HARMEAN(D_1,D_2))

I would also like downtilt and azimuth calculators from the link
below.

http://www.wisp-router.com/calculators/fresnel.php

I'd need to edit this site's source to find the formulas in the php code.
You wouldn't happen to have a more explicit reference, would you?

SlimPickins

Harlan Grove

"SlimPickins" wrote...
I found this fresnel.xls. It should be attached, if I didn't screw it
up.

Don't attach binary files to postings to nonbinary newsgroups. Very bad
conduct. Far better to provide the url to where you found the file.

Sorry, was not meaning to disrespect the group.

"SlimPickins" wrote...