Dmorri254

Default Shuffling Data To Make Lists Match

Hello,

I have two list that contain matching data. I need to be able
some how programatically shuffle the data in both list without going one by
one to make them match. The outcome of this is to let me know what is
missing. Example: If I have 300 matching numbers in my destination but my
source tells there are 310, this means I am missing ten numbers so If I go
back to my list make sure source and destination all match, souce will tell
me the missing numbers. Here is a smple of an actual list: For now I use
EXACT but I still have to do some manual shuffling and matching...

IM22675 TRUE IM22675
IM22719 FALSE IM22730
IM22730 IM22719

As you can see the numbers need to be shuffled to make them match..

Thanx
David

Hook

Hi David,

Go to 'cpearson.com/excel'. He's got a bunch of free formulea for doing =
that=20
sort of thing.=20

Hope it helps.

Hook
I have two list that contain matching data. I need to be able
some how programatically shuffle the data in both list without going =

one=20
by=20
one to make them match. The outcome of this is to let me know what is=20
missing. Example: If I have 300 matching numbers in my destination but=20

my=20
source tells there are 310, this means I am missing ten numbers so If I =

go=20
back to my list make sure source and destination all match, souce will =

tell=20
me the missing numbers. Here is a smple of an actual list: For now I =

use=20

.