Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
E E is offline

Default Compare 2 pivot tables and report differences

I have a monthly report showing forecast planned orders
that is pulled weekly.I need to compare the week to week data and report the
differences in item and qty.
I need to show what items that may have disappeared
and how much and what data has appeared and how much and the difference
between items that are still there.
Any ideas?
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In the pivot table, you can use the Difference From custom calculation
to compare each week to the previous one. There are examples he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
E E is offline

I should have stated that each week has its own worksheet and pivot
table.And each month has its own spreadsheet.I need to compare week to week
across worksheets and spreadsheets.