Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I clear contents in my workbook w/o loosing my formulas?

I have saved my wookbook, using save as from another file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(OR(A2:A5000={200000,300000,400000}),"YES","NO" )

ctrl+shift+enter, not just enter

I have saved my wookbook, using save as from another file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Julie,
I think we've lost what it is you don't want to lose... Please include full
explanation in the text. I'm not sure if Teethless mama was responding to
you or possibly someone else and accidentally got here.

Explain a little more if you don't already have the answer and we'll give it
a go.

I have saved my wookbook, using save as from another file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you want to clear ALL inputs from the sheet without erasing any formulas....
Maybe something like this:

Select only 1 cell

Then...From the Excel main menu:
Press [F5].....(that's the shortcut for <edit<go to)
Click the [Special] button
Check: Constants
Click the [OK] button
(that should select all input cells with values)

Press the [delete] key to erase the contents of those cells

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

I have saved my wookbook, using save as from another file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Julie

CTRL + a(twice in 2003) and F5SpecialConstants.

Select the costants you want to keep and OK

EditClear Contents.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP