Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default WORKDAY function

This is my first time in a discussion group, and I'm only here because I've
tried everything else. I'm still in the process of teaching myself Excel,
but right now I really need to fix this problem. I have a WORKDAY function
set up under column A in my spreadsheet. It adds a number of days (column J)
to a specific date (column F). However, I hid several rows as I was working
and now when I open the sheet and unhide these rows I get the #NAME? error in
column A. I've checked everything else, but it works fine on all the rows
that were not hidden. And before anyone suggests it, yes, I have the
Analysis Toolpak installed. :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Show us an example of one formula that returns #NAME?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme