Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default WORKDAY function

Show us an example of one formula that returns #NAME?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"jpac" wrote in message
This is my first time in a discussion group, and I'm only here because
I've
tried everything else. I'm still in the process of teaching myself Excel,
but right now I really need to fix this problem. I have a WORKDAY
function
set up under column A in my spreadsheet. It adds a number of days (column
J)
to a specific date (column F). However, I hid several rows as I was
working
and now when I open the sheet and unhide these rows I get the #NAME? error
in
column A. I've checked everything else, but it works fine on all the rows
that were not hidden. And before anyone suggests it, yes, I have the
Analysis Toolpak installed. :)