Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hyperlink to hiden sheets

Can I create a hyperlink to go to and display a hidden sheet?
I don't want the sheet accessable as a tab but from a list using a
hyperlink.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No. Won't work. A hyperlink just (tries) to go to a location, it does not
control the appearance of the location.

My second question would be how are you going to hide that sheet once you DO
get it visible and the person has managed to go to it via some mechanism?

"Mick" wrote:

Can I create a hyperlink to go to and display a hidden sheet?
I don't want the sheet accessable as a tab but from a list using a
hyperlink.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You could do all of this through VBA and a macro, but you wouldn't use a
Hyperlink.

From your first post I get the impression that what you want is one sheet in
a workbook to be kind of a Table of Contents sheet with the hyperlinks, some
(or all) leading to hidden sheets, and unfortunately that isn't going to
unhide the sheets.

Wish I had better news for you.