Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default calculating difference, but if condition not met show value given

This is the formula I've typed IN CELL D9 =E7-B7+(E7<B7)*24 TO CALCULATE
TIME DIFFERENCE, but if time difference is less then 1 hrs, let's say 0:50
min. or 0:45 min. the D9 should produce at least 1 hrs or figur of 1, and if
difference is higher then 1 then it should produce true value i:e the
difference between E7-B7
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THAT PLEASE
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Well, to start with, I assume that if you want to convert the time
difference (in Excel's time units of days) to hours, you'll need to multiply
not just the (E7<B7) term, but the whole expression.

After that, if you want to apply a minimum value of 1 hour, then try
=MAX(1,(E7-B7+(E7<B7))*24)
--
David Biddulph