Default Lead Zeros to Show?

What is the formula for the function MID to get lead 0s to show like on a
social security number.

for example: I see right now 56769584 but I want to see in the cell
056769584.

Thanks but that did not work. I know that it is a MID function and I used to
be able to do it but I can't remember. Laurie

"Jason Morin" wrote:

=TEXT(A1,"000000000")

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

What is the formula for the function MID to get lead 0s

to show like on a
social security number.

for example: I see right now 56769584 but I want to see

in the cell
056769584.
.

Jason,

I got it to work. Thanks I'm an idiot! Regards, Laurie

"Jason Morin" wrote:

=TEXT(A1,"000000000")

HTH
Jason