Gilles Moerdijk

Default Will the Excel WEEKNUM function become ISO 8601 compliant?

Will the Excel WEEKNUM function become ISO 8601 compliant?

This year we have to make work arounds for a lot of spreadsheets.
In Outlook you can choose the number method of weeks. This Excel function
should have an extra parameter to achieve this or an extension of the scope
of the present parameter.
Harlan Grove

Ron de Bruin wrote...
Maybe in the next version of Excel?

Want to bet on it?

The easiest solution would be just to add a WEEKNUM.ISO worksheet
function, but I don't believe Microsoft has added any worksheet
functions since XL97 (though GETPIVOTDATA has changed since).

Ron de Bruin

Hi Harlan

Want to bet on it?

No <g