Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Don is offline

Default duplicating worsheets

I have created a template that I would like to duplicate to other worksheets
in the same workbook. When I copy and paste the font size and column widths
do not stay the same. How do I fix?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

Hold down the CTRL key
Click and hold on the Tab Name of the original sheet
Drag to the desired location
Release the mouse button
Release the CTRL key

You should now have an exact copy of your original sheet, formatting and all.

HTH,
Elkar

"Don" wrote:

I have created a template that I would like to duplicate to other worksheets
in the same workbook. When I copy and paste the font size and column widths
do not stay the same. How do I fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Don
This is prasad from India but working in Crystalgallery in Dubai (UAE)
i am new person for this forum its very easy i think..
first you select that seet name means just right click it will show a
small window like rename, delete, move or copy just click move or copy in
the wht are the sheets available in that work book it will show at last there
is a box create a copy u just click on that automatically at the end of all
sheets ur requested sheet will be appear with same font and same format then
u save the templet.....

check and tell me u r answer ok mine id /
. waiting for u r reply