Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple sheet data summary

I am trying to do something I think is simple, but can't get it...
I am building a worksheet in which I would like to list data from the same
cell of each of the preceding worksheets. For example, each sheet represents
a salesperson and cell A1 of each sheet has sales figures for that person. I
would like to make a list in column A of a summary sheet to return each
figure in a list. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The simple formulas would be:
=Sheet1!A1
=Sheet2!A1
If the sheets have other names, change as needed.
If typing lots of formulas is a problem: tell as the sheet names and maybe
an INDIRECT formula can be devised.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme