Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing the cell contents from decimal to fractional

I was sent a spreadsheet with descriptions of product we sell. In each cell,
displayed is a fraction, however if you click on the cell you see the decimal
equivalent behind the scenes. I am trying to take information from several
columns to make an item description for each variation of end mill we offer.
The problem is that when I write the code for the description cell, you can
see that the decimal equilivant comes up rather than the fraction that is
displayed.

Here is the code for the description cell: =A2&", "&B2&"LOC, "&C2&"SHANK, "

SIZE L.O.C. SHANK DIA. DESCRIPTION
1/64 3/64 1/8 0.015625, 0.046875LOC, 0.125SHANK

So you can see that my code displays the decimal equivalent rather than the
fraction that needs to display.

How can I do this?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Brian Denny