Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Simple Macro

Hello,

I have made a simple Macro that when the button is clicked on it copies and
pastes the entire page into a new tab. Fantastic, but it doesn't copy my
checkboxes.
None of the checkboxes have any macro's etc. They are simply there to be
checked (manually) once the activity has been carried out.

I'd like to know if there is another command that copies the checkboxes as
well - I have about 50 on the page.

Thanks for any help - below is my command.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Template").Select
Sheets.Add

ActiveSheet.Paste

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

John,

Try copying the sheet rather than the cells:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
ActiveSheet.Copy After:=Sheets(ActiveSheet.Index)
End Sub

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"John" wrote in message
Hello,

I have made a simple Macro that when the button is clicked on it copies and
pastes the entire page into a new tab. Fantastic, but it doesn't copy my
checkboxes.
None of the checkboxes have any macro's etc. They are simply there to be
checked (manually) once the activity has been carried out.

I'd like to know if there is another command that copies the checkboxes as
well - I have about 50 on the page.

Thanks for any help - below is my command.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Template").Select
Sheets.Add

ActiveSheet.Paste

error when running cut & paste macro Otto Moehrbach Excel Worksheet Functions 4 August 9th 06 01:49 PM
Simple Macro MAStew New Users to Excel 3 July 27th 06 10:50 PM
link to combobox legepe Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 July 26th 06 04:45 PM
How to stop Excel remembering/loading macro from previously opened Workbook Norman Yuan Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 June 17th 06 04:13 PM
Need Simple Macro jreinert New Users to Excel 2 June 15th 06 03:58 PM