Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default link to combobox

Can anyone tell me how to link a combobox/dropdown list to a macro?
And, how do I find the name of the combobox/dropdown list?
Thanks
legepe

--
legepe
legepe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15485

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi all,
I am hoping that someone will help me put these two things together so
that I can use the combobox / dropdown list not sure which one it
is???
I have tried every thing and people on this forum and others have given
me assistance. BUT! no matter what I do I cannot get this to work.
Please can someone help me!?
Thanks
legepe

See below the values that I have for the combobox / dropdown list
ENE
FEB
MAR
ABR
MAY
JUN
JUL
AGO
SEP
OCT
NOV
DIC

See below the macros that I have to move to each sheet (month)
Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-ENE").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro2()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-FEB").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro3()
'
' Macro3 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-MAR").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro4()
'
' Macro4 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-ABR").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro5()
'
' Macro5 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-MAY").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro6()
'
' Macro6 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-JUN").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro7()
'
' Macro7 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-JUL").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro8()
'
' Macro8 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-AGO").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro9()
'
' Macro9 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-SEP").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro10()
'
' Macro10 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-OCT").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro11()
'
' Macro11 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-NOV").Select
End Sub
Sub Macro12()
'
' Macro12 Macro
' Macro grabada el 24/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-DIC").Select

legepe
legepe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15485
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=564141

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi all,
I think that I have figured it out how to link the combobox to a macro
but -
Can someone tell me how to find the name of the combobox / dropdown
list
So that I can link it to the macros
I have tried almost every name that I can think of, but each time I run
the macro it opens the VB page and highlights the name of the combobox
Please help!!!
legepe

--
legepe
legepe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15485
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=564141

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please HELP! I am trying everything, but with no success!!!
I cannot get this formula to work can anyone assist?
I have this in a different module to where tha actual macros are. Is
this correct? (although I´ve tried both)
Thanks
legepe

Private Sub ComboBox64_Change()
Select Case Me.ComboBox64.Value

Case "ENE"
Macro1

Case "FEB"
Macro2

Case "MAR"
Macro3

End Select

legepe
legepe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15485
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=564141

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi guys,
Just to let you all know I solved this problem on Vbax
Don´t want to waste anyones time. and if i´ve offended anyone by
posting elsewhere. I sincerly appologise, I was new to all this forum
stuff, but I´ve learnt a thing or two now
All the best
legepe