Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pulling information from one worksheet into another

In excel sheet #1 I have data with different counties in the US tied to a
zipcode. In excel sheet #2 I have data with zipcodes tied to particular sales
reps names.

What function do I use when I basically want to search the second worksheet
by zipcode, pull the sales reps name and insert it into my #1 worksheet next
to the same zipcode (which now will allow me to see the zip code, sales reps
name and the county name).

It seemed so easy to do, but it's not.... Please help anyone,
Monika