Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default What formula do I use to count if value in other column?

I need to count if value in one column is met & if value in other column is 0
A B C
Trailer Bike County
1.00 adam
1.00 adam
1.00 mara

Count is how many times unit sold to this county for each type
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you mean to fill in such a table

County Trailer Bike
adam 1 1
mara 1 0

then use this formula in B2 and drag it tothe right and down as required!

=SUMIF(Munka1!$C:$C,$A2,Munka1!A:A)

Regards,
Stefi

€˛LoriT€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I need to count if value in one column is met & if value in other column is 0
A B C
Trailer Bike County
1.00 adam
1.00 adam
1.00 mara

Count is how many times unit sold to this county for each type

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Let me be more clear, info comes from sales table where trailer sale is
600.00, but I want it to count as 1 sale of a trailer for county of adam. I
also need to count 2 trailer columns for new & used. But count only sales in
trailer column that are a specific county.
Thank you

"Stefi" wrote:

If you mean to fill in such a table

County Trailer Bike
adam 1 1
mara 1 0

then use this formula in B2 and drag it tothe right and down as required!

=SUMIF(Munka1!$C:$C,$A2,Munka1!A:A)

Regards,
Stefi

€˛LoriT€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I need to count if value in one column is met & if value in other column is 0
A B C
Trailer Bike County
1.00 adam
1.00 adam
1.00 mara

Count is how many times unit sold to this county for each type

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If your original table (Sheet1) is something like this
Trailer Bike County
600 adam
400 adam
800 mara

then in sheet2
County Trailer Bike
adam 1 1
mara 1 0

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Sheet1!$C$2:$C$4=$A2),--(Sheet1!A$2:A$40))

entered in B2 and copied to the right and down gives the required result.
You have to adjust ranges!!!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛LoriT€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

"Stefi" wrote:

If you mean to fill in such a table

County Trailer Bike
adam 1 1
mara 1 0

then use this formula in B2 and drag it tothe right and down as required!

=SUMIF(Munka1!$C:$C,$A2,Munka1!A:A)

Regards,
Stefi

€˛LoriT€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I need to count if value in one column is met & if value in other column is 0
A B C
Trailer Bike County
1.00 adam
1.00 adam
1.00 mara

Count is how many times unit sold to this county for each type

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€˛LoriT€¯ ezt Ć*rta: