Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing worksheet names

I have created a workbook that I want to use as a template to gether monthly
statistics. In the template workbook I ahve generically named the worksheets
MMM (for month), but when I use the copy of the template each month I need
the worksheet name to be the actual name of the month. I have formulas that
exist in the workbook that reference the individual worksheets and would not
want to have to update all the formulas each time to include the specific
worksheet name. Is this possible?
--
carolyn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions