Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Moving cells

I have a spreadsheet of data, broken down by having column B be my Invoice
No. Column C is the line no. of the invoice, and then column D is the
dimension. So I have duplicate lines, as I have multiple dimensions per
invoice line.

What I want to do is take the info from one of the duplicate lines, and move
it to column E so that all info is on one line for me.

Anyone know how to do this??