Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I stop cells / rows from moving, scrolling?

Is there a way I can select a group of cells for example 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6 A through H and to have that bank of cells not move when I scroll
down in my spreadsheet, in other words for those cells to always be
visible?

thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi!

So, you want A1:H6 to always be visible when you scroll down?

Select cell A7
Goto the menu Window and select Freeze Panes

Biff

"paul" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is there a way I can select a group of cells for example 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6 A through H and to have that bank of cells not move when I scroll
down in my spreadsheet, in other words for those cells to always be
visible?

thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're welcome!