cwebb3000

Default Rows turn grey while scrolling

When scrolling down a worksheet rows will become grey. It doesn't happen to
every row. It does happen everytime I scroll down using either the keyboard
or mouse. I have replaced both keyboard and mouse, removed and re-installed
Excel and it didn't correct the problem.
The rows that become grey have not been filled with a color. Sometimes it
will fill only half of a row.
Running Office XP with W2k
My co-worker has seen this before and he had to rebuild the computer. Does
anyone know if this can be fixed without reinstalling windows?
Jim Rech

Sounds like a video board/driver issue. I'd get the latest from your board
manufacturer's site for your specific board. I'd also fiddle with your
Display Settings (Resolution, Color Depth, DPI, Refresh rate, etc). If none
of that helps and you cannot live with this issue (it is after all just
cosmetic) you might buy a new video board.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP