Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default ARE THERE CONDITIONAL FORMULAS TO CHANGE TEXT COLOR?

Hello Excel users!

My wife is a teacher and she uses Excel to store her grades. I set up a
LOOKUP function for her to transform the students percentages into letter
grades. Is there a way to now use a conditional formula to changed the text
color of the various letter grades? (ie: if grade is "F" then font color
equals red, if grade is "C" or "D" highlight in blue.) Any help would be
fantastic!

CGaufin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

FormatConditional Formatting

Condtion1 Cell Value is: equal to F

Format to Red pattern.

Condition2Formula is: =OR(cellref="C",(cellref"D"))

Format to Blue pattern

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP