Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nir Nir is offline

Default Conditional Formating - More then 3 conditioned with formula

Hi,
I viewed the VB code that was suggested to overcome many cond. formating.
BUT
It does not work properally when the conditioned range is based on formula.

I dont mind activating mannually a routine instead.
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nir Nir is offline

Bob,
the one you supplied to sara on 10/21

"Nir" wrote in message
I viewed the VB code that was suggested to overcome many cond. formating.
BUT
It does not work properally when the conditioned range is based on

formula.

I dont mind activating mannually a routine instead.
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nir Nir is offline

'-----------------------------------------------------------------