Dee

Default Changing a Formula in Conditional Formatting

I have a formula in conditional formatting and I want to edit the formula.
However, when I click in the formula and try to move around in the formula
using the arrow keys, cell references and $ appear in the formula. How do I
edit a formula that I have placed in conditional formatting. I am using Excel
2003

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Dee
Mladen_Dj

When you insert conditional formatting formula, pressing the arrow keys,
Excel automaticaly inserts cell addresses in text box in dialog. To edit
formula in conditional formatting dialog, click in formula (or select part
of the formula) with your mouse, and winput changes by keyboard.