Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VLOOKUP Help

I have a VLOOKUP formula but it returns #N/A, this is because the value im
looking for does not exist in my table array. How can I change the fomula so
if it returns #N/A, it is changed to 0.

My Formula is:

VLOOKUP($A5,'C:\Work\Tacho Infringements\[TDG EU.xls]9.4'!$1:$65536,26,FALSE)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(ISNA(YourFormula),"",YourFormula)

--
Kind regards,