Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KT KT is offline

Default copying data in multiple sheets

I am trying to copy the same cell range for 92 sheets in a workbook and place
them on a new sheet. Is there a way to do this quickly? If possible I would
like them linked to the sheet as well. I don't need them added or anything,
just pasting the numbers is all I want.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try Ron de Bruin's code found at

http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm