Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Update Value Box

I have a worksheet with several If Statements that references another
worksheet looking for a specific name. I want to change the name in these if
statements. I selected the entire worksheet and did a find & replace, but
when I hit the Replace All, an Update Values: box appears that looks like a
Save As box. Why is it doing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You are changing the name of the worksheet where it is looking.

So it opens that dialogue box because it wants to find the worksheet where
it should look.

To avoid this, just make sure you are definitely not replacing anything that
forms part of the workbook name / path.
--
Allllen