Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Go to functionality

hi I am using excel to create an interactive checklist of a process.Things
to think about when buying a house. Some boxes are free text others have
validation pick lists to speed up completion. I have a cell with a validation
list in it. What I want to be able to do is if the user picks "NO" from the
drop down list I want to populate a selection of cells with "not applicable"
AND get my cursor to automatically take the user to the next section of the
form to under take the whole process again. So if it's yes in the pick list
they go and fill in the answers - but if the pick list choice is No we whizz
them to the next section . so is it a rental prop "NO" would move them to a
new section of questions on is it a leasehold property

Real novice here so plain speak explaination please. : )