Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Physical Constants for Excel

I would like to download a list of Physical functions for Excell which may
be used in Formula by using the accepted symbol for that constant
The value Pi is already included as PI()
What I want is things like the gravitational Constant, The speed of light
etc. the latest SI unit values would be nice.
My simple Cassio Pocket calculator has this facility I expect a
sophisticated application like Excell to also have some easy method of
including SI Physical Constants in formula.
This might be as an ADD IN but eventually this service should be a standard
part of Excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Bob, how does this help the OP?
I can see nothing about physical constants at that site.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Cragy Heap" wrote in message

I would like to download a list of Physical functions for Excell which
may
be used in Formula by using the accepted symbol for that constant
The value Pi is already included as PI()
What I want is things like the gravitational Constant, The speed of light
etc. the latest SI unit values would be nice.
My simple Cassio Pocket calculator has this facility I expect a
sophisticated application like Excell to also have some easy method of
including SI Physical Constants in formula.
This might be as an ADD IN but eventually this service should be a

standard
part of Excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Depends upon what is meant by physical constants. I interpreted it as all
constants within an application. I actually answered the wrong thread, he
posted earlier in excel.misc with this subject

Wher can I download a table of Physical Constants for Excel

with no text. I read that thread, got the link, and then inadvertently
replied to this one without reading it.

Reading it now I can see I might have mis-interpreted, but the thread I read
gave no such indication.

Bob