Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Physical Constants for Excel

See
http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/show...ht=quality+tip

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Cragy Heap" wrote in message

I would like to download a list of Physical functions for Excell which may
be used in Formula by using the accepted symbol for that constant
The value Pi is already included as PI()
What I want is things like the gravitational Constant, The speed of light
etc. the latest SI unit values would be nice.
My simple Cassio Pocket calculator has this facility I expect a
sophisticated application like Excell to also have some easy method of
including SI Physical Constants in formula.
This might be as an ADD IN but eventually this service should be a

standard
part of Excel