Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default My Auto Sum Function is not Automaticlly summing the cells

Hello, when adding a Math Function to calculate my cells it doesn't
automaticlly produce the results in the field selected for the calculation. I
have to double click on the field in order to get the calculation results.
When normally it automaticly produces the results in the field.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Christie wrote:
Hello, when adding a Math Function to calculate my cells it doesn't
automaticlly produce the results in the field selected for the
calculation. I have to double click on the field in order to get the
calculation results. When normally it automaticly produces the
results in the field.

Hi Christie,

Try with this:

menu Tools, Options, Calculation tab, set Calculation to Automatic.

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy