Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Lost my built in menu bar in excel 3

I have lost my built in menu bar in excel 3
File-Edit-View-Insert-Format-Tools-Window-Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You received an answer yesterday in the other newsgroup

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"cutsy" wrote in message ...
|I have lost my built in menu bar in excel 3
| File-Edit-View-Insert-Format-Tools-Window-Help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi, right click on the top of your toolbar or the excel sheet. choice
customize from drop down menu. In the customize dialog box click on Commands
tab and scroll down the Categories list and choice Buil-in Menus and choice
the menu you want and then drag it to the top of your sheet. I hope this will
help you.

Daoud Fakhry