Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Rounding Up in Cells With Formulas

Current formula:
=SUM(CJ:CP14) formatted, as number to 2 places displays 861.74.
Formatted number 0 places displays 862.

Regardless of formatting, other cells using this cell result, use 861.74,
how can I get the other cells to use the rounded up number.

THX

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I notice that your range contains a typo, of course formula needs to be
something like

=ROUND(SUM(CJ1:CP14),0)