-   -   Rounding Up in Cells With Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/117464-rounding-up-cells-formulas.html)

Earl

Rounding Up in Cells With Formulas

Current formula:
=SUM(CJ:CP14) formatted, as number to 2 places displays 861.74.
Formatted number 0 places displays 862.

Regardless of formatting, other cells using this cell result, use 861.74,
how can I get the other cells to use the rounded up number.

THX

daddylonglegs

Rounding Up in Cells With Formulas

Assuming you want it rounded to the nearest integer change formula to

=ROUND(SUM(CJ:CP14),0)

"Earl" wrote:

Current formula:
=SUM(CJ:CP14) formatted, as number to 2 places displays 861.74.
Formatted number 0 places displays 862.

Regardless of formatting, other cells using this cell result, use 861.74,
how can I get the other cells to use the rounded up number.

THX

daddylonglegs

Rounding Up in Cells With Formulas

I notice that your range contains a typo, of course formula needs to be
something like

=ROUND(SUM(CJ1:CP14),0)

"Earl" wrote:

Current formula:
=SUM(CJ:CP14) formatted, as number to 2 places displays 861.74.
Formatted number 0 places displays 862.

Regardless of formatting, other cells using this cell result, use 861.74,
how can I get the other cells to use the rounded up number.

THX

PCLIVE

Rounding Up in Cells With Formulas

If you want to round UP to the nearest integer, then:

=ROUNDUP(SUM(CJ1:CP14),0)

Regards,
Paul