Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I show only the last portion of text in a multi line cell?

When I need to have a fixed height row and one of the cells in the row has
too much text for the fixed height, is there a way to show only the LAST
portion of text instead of only the beginning portion? I'm using MS Office
Excel 2003.