Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LR LR is offline

Default Matching Quarters

I have the first column with various dates.

Col A

July 07
Feb 08
Apr 08
May 08
Oct 08
Nov 09

and so on.

What I want to do in col B - is to convert the dates to fall into any
of the following quarters December , March, june,September

This is what I want Col B to look like corresponding to column A

June 07
Dec 07
March 08
march 08
September 08
September 09

Is there a formula which can give the dates automatically in column B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

see response to later posting

--
Regards