Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i get to top of excel page it seems to be missing

HELP I seem to be missing the top of my excel page I have no arrows up,down
either at right of document PLEASE PLEASE HELP URGENT I need data
painstakingly entered
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Panic less.

Keep it Simple
First ensure that all the rows are not hidden
select Column A, then Format Row Unhide
And ensure that the Freeze Frame is off

Window Unfreeze Panes
If the option is not there then they are unfrozen :)

Steve

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:36:01 +0100, Shattered and confused <Shattered and
wrote:

HELP I seem to be missing the top of my excel page I have no arrows
up,down
either at right of document PLEASE PLEASE HELP URGENT I need data
painstakingly entered

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try either:

<Ctrl <A
Then
<Format <Rows <Unhide

OR

<Window <UnFreeze Panes
--

HTH,

RD

wrote in message ...
HELP I seem to be missing the top of my excel page I have no arrows up,down
either at right of document PLEASE PLEASE HELP URGENT I need data
painstakingly entered

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe ToolsOptionsViewVertical Scrollbar needs to be checked?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:36:01 -0700, Shattered and confused <Shattered and
wrote:

HELP I seem to be missing the top of my excel page I have no arrows up,down
either at right of document PLEASE PLEASE HELP URGENT I need data
painstakingly entered

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Another thought:

When you "hide" a row, XL changes the height to 0, so it (XL) then knows to
enable the "unhide" command and return the row to it's original height.

However, if the row height is set to say a minimum of 0.25, even though it's
not visible, the "unhide", doesn't work.

So ... *Go To* Row1, and change the height to the default 12.75.

Hit <F5
Type
A1
<Enter
Then, <Format <Row <Height,
And enter the default 12.75,
Then <OK

If you then see Row1, select it, and the next visible row down, and increase
the height to say 13, to make all the "missing" rows visible.
--

HTH,

RD

wrote in message ...
HELP I seem to be missing the top of my excel page I have no arrows up,down
either at right of document PLEASE PLEASE HELP URGENT I need data
painstakingly entered

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Another thought:

When you "hide" a row, XL changes the height to 0, so it (XL) then knows to
enable the "unhide" command and return the row to it's original height.

However, if the row height is set to say a minimum of 0.25, even though it's
not visible, the "unhide", doesn't work.

So ... *Go To* Row1, and change the height to the default 12.75.

Hit <F5
Type
A1
<Enter
Then, <Format <Row <Height,
And enter the default 12.75,
Then <OK

If you then see Row1, select it, and the next visible row down, and increase
the height to say 13, to make all the "missing" rows visible.
--

HTH,

RD

THANK YOU THANX Ctrl Home did the trick. sorry very new at this

wrote in message ...
HELP I seem to be missing the top of my excel page I have no arrows up,down
either at right of document PLEASE PLEASE HELP URGENT I need data
painstakingly entered

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

wrote in message ...
HELP I seem to be missing the top of my excel page I have no arrows up,down
either at right of document PLEASE PLEASE HELP URGENT I need data
painstakingly entered

I hope I am getting thru - thank you the Ctrl home got me there. relieved and a lot less stressed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for the feed-back ... And there's no need to be "sorry".
We all had to start somewhere, at one time or another.

However, you should be sorry if you forget, and ask this same question again
.... sometime in the future.<bg

RD