Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default how do i get to top of excel page it seems to be missing

Or even the UP and DOWN arrows!<g

RD

"RagDyeR" wrote in message
Interesting Gord, if he didn't think to try <Ctrl <Home to get to the top,
Even without the scroll bar.<bg

RD

Maybe ToolsOptionsViewVertical Scrollbar needs to be checked?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:36:01 -0700, Shattered and confused <Shattered and
wrote:

HELP I seem to be missing the top of my excel page I have no arrows up,down
either at right of document PLEASE PLEASE HELP URGENT I need data
painstakingly entered