Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Unique list of entries

I have a column of texts. Some of cells are repeated. I want to obtain
unique column of texts. How can I obtain it.

Data I have:

aaa
bbb
ccc
aaa
ddd
bbb

I want to obtain: ( In a separate column)

aaa
bbb
ccc
ddd

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One method is to use Advanced Filter - Select the range including the header
row, Data-Filter-Advanced Filter, choose copy to another location, check
unique records only and enterthe destination cell where it asks where you
want to copy to.
--
Kevin Vaughn