Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Default to zero currency value

I have a document that I need to default to a zero currency value, however if
there is a value in cell B100 in the "Data Input" sheet which is in the same
workbook, I need that value to prefill into this cell. How can I code this
with a function?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the range to which you want to apply this conditional formatting, and
then select Format--Conditional formatting.

In the first condition shown in the dialogue box, enter the following
formula: =B100

If you want the values in this range to be zero, then enter 0 in B100, else,
whatever other value you want in this range can be entered into B100.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.