Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default aging

I need to extract aging report in one column rather than various columns.
Any suggestion as to how I can automate the extraction of existing aging
report?

Eg : Existing aging report (various columns)

column A - Debtors Name
column B - Debtors Number
column C - 30 days
column D - 60 days
column E - 90 days
column F - 120 days
column G - more than 120 days
column H - Total of columns C1 to G1 (Debtors Balance)

Column C to G refer to various debtor's aging period

Require format :

column A - Debtors Name
column B - Debtors Number
column C - Debtors Aging
column H - Debtors Balance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It sounds like you're looking to have one column which shows the customers'
account aging, rather than five separate columns. I'm assuming that these
aging values are dollar values for various invoices tied to the customer
account.

Assuming that is correct, then create a helper column, call it "aging
total", in column I. Run the following formula down: =SUM(C2:G2)

Copy column I, then paste, special values, on top of the calculations in
column I. Then delete columns C through G.

Does that help you?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"rina" wrote:

I need to extract aging report in one column rather than various columns.
Any suggestion as to how I can automate the extraction of existing aging
report?

Eg : Existing aging report (various columns)

column A - Debtors Name
column B - Debtors Number
column C - 30 days
column D - 60 days
column E - 90 days
column F - 120 days
column G - more than 120 days
column H - Total of columns C1 to G1 (Debtors Balance)

Column C to G refer to various debtor's aging period

Require format :

column A - Debtors Name
column B - Debtors Number
column C - Debtors Aging
column H - Debtors Balance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Dave

My apology. I suppose my eg is not illustrative. In the existing debtor
report, i already have a column for total.

Instead of presenting the aging in various columns, I would like it to be
presented in each rows.

Rgds