Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aileen

Default Aging Fomula

Hi, I just need some help in making some formulas regarding aging
process.

I just want to show the 91+ 90 60 30 0 days aging process. and not yet
received.

Item item is in c and d row.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

"Aileen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I just need some help in making some formulas regarding aging
process.

I just want to show the 91+ 90 60 30 0 days aging process. and not yet
received.

Item item is in c and d row.

thanks

This is your lucky day. I've got a nice aging sheet. Modify the following as
needed.

My amounts are in column E, and my date is in C4. It's shown below as $C$4
to make it an absolute reference. Otherwise, it would increment as I copied
it down the rows, and become C5, C6, etc. I used the cell reference below,
for clarity. But, the better way is to assign a name to your date cell, and
in the formulae below, replace $C$4 with the name, such as "Date" or
whatever. Makes it easier to read. To assign a name, click Insert, Name,
Define, and simply choose a name. There's another way using the mouse, but
that's for crazy people.

My data begins on row 8.

0-30 days - column F:
=IF(($C$4-B8)<31,E8,"")

31-45 days - column G:
=IF(AND(($C$4-B8)=31,($C$4-B8)<=45),E8,"")

46-60 days - column H:
=IF(AND(($C$4-B8)=46,($C$4-B8)<=60),E8,"")

61+ days - column I:
=IF(($C$4-B8)=60,E8,"")

Let me know if these formulae don't make sense. And, I'll assume that the
two cases of Heineken will be delivered by the weekend.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

Oops! Forgot to mention that the invoice date is in column B.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aileen

Thanks. But in my aging i just need to show how long does it take to
receive an item from the day it was shipped. There are no amount
involved in this situation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

"Aileen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks. But in my aging i just need to show how long does it take to
receive an item from the day it was shipped. There are no amount
involved in this situation.

The formulae I gave you can be easily adapted to that. Aileen. Take a closer
look.